Some of the Name Plate Sites are:
Creating a digital professional name plate is an important thing in this era. This means you create your digital business card with your contact details, social media handlers and other connections to show case who you are and how to get in touch with you.
Some of the Name Plate Sites are:
To be more productive and balance work and life we always search for methods and tools. Some tools that I have come across are personal development/management tools:
1. Goalmigo :http://www.goalmigo.com this lets you create your personal goals and track them
2. Team week is a tools that lets you manage your team with a team calendar and is able to create gantt charts and manage time critical events
3. Goal buddy http://www.goal-buddy.com/- this is a collaborative tool that can be used to set up goals and work towards achieving them
4. Week Plan https://app.weekplan.net is another tool that allow you to set up weekly activity in relation to your goals
5. Life tick seems to be one of the best tools to manage your goals and plans. http://www.lifetick.com however there is only a trial as a fee app, after the free trial you need to pay! http://getyourdayback.tumblr.com/post/2526592653/goal-planning-online is also endorsing the comment about the Life Tick being one of the greatest tools.
6. Toms Planner http://www.tomsplanner.com/ is another tool where you can create calendars and other team work activities and work loads
Gradeable Chalkup, Smart Sparrow, Edvantage and UClass.io are some new tools that are available to create and assess using technology that engages learners and make facilittators
Minecraft has been used by several primary school teachers to provide engaging learning environments for their students.
http://minecraftedu.com/page/resources In the recent times higher education institutes also have started using game based learning tools, including Minecraft for teaching and learning.
The above website provide forums, wiki space for educators to discuss and learning from each other, and support for new comers,
Trello is a productivity tool that uses cards and lists to keep you organized. To use Trello, you create a board and add tasks (cards) into as many lists as you like.
Buffer is a publishing tool for social media that lets you schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and App.net
Sqwiggle is a video chat tool that helps you stay in touch with your team when you’re working remotely.
HipChat is a team chat tool which lets us create different chat rooms
iDoneThis. is a shared work-diary, essentially, that lets teams share what is get done each day.
Asana is a shared to-do list for your team.The place to plan, organize & stay in sync.
Sparkcentral, which helps teams keep on top of Tweets sent to (or about) Buffer.
Hackpad is a collaborative document-editing tool, which lets teams can create and save documents that we can be viewed and work on together. Each document gets created by a team member, and then others can be invited to edit it. The team also get an email digest once a week with links to all of the new Hackpad documents that were created during the week,
John Adair's Action-Centred Leadership model is represented by Adair's 'three circles' diagram, which illustrates Adair's three core management responsibilities:
The three key areas that John describes:
As part of a MOOC that I am taking the following quiz was taken:( http://www.blogthings.com/areyouanearlyadopterquiz) and the results was as follow
Mobile learning is getting more and more popular while social media fully supports mobile learning.Tools, resources, apps and widgets that are available for mobile devices are much more than for traditional PC user. Why dont we encourage our learners and teachers to make the best out of these tools?
Such a cool name for a gaming company. Even though I missed the presentation by Keith, I spoke to some one at the stall and found out about the kind of things that they do.
Personal Learning spaced for learners and teachers
Dr. Kulari Lokuge has been in the education sector for more than twenty years. She has been educating student using latest educational technologies while facilitating professional development to her staff to use technology for education to provide engaging and interesting learning experiences. She has initiated and successfully managed several e-learning projects.